Demand for agribusiness professionals continues to grow. The Bachelor of Agribusiness at UNE provides you with the business skills and knowledge that prepares you for employment in the food and agribusiness industries from the farm level through to multinational companies. You will develop a high level of problem solving and communication skills to be able to address real issues facing agriculture and business within a changing global environment - issues such as food safety and security, climate change, sustainability and increasing globalisation and integration of agricultural and food networks.
There are six approved majors within this degree, which allow you to develop further expertise:
- *Accounting (includes units covering financial accounting, accounting information systems and auditing)
- Finance (includes units covering financial management , markets and analysis)
- Economics (includes units covering commodity markets, policy and natural resource economics)
- Marketing and Management (includes units covering consumer behaviour, strategic marketing and marketing communications)
- Rural Science (includes units covering crop, plant and animal management, production and sustainability)
- *Technology and Data Analytics (includes units covering precision agriculture, database management and operating systems, and data analysis)
- Opportunities also exist to undertake practical work experience and to participate in overseas study tours and study exchange programs that value add to the degree.
- * NB. These majors are to students admitted under Rule (b).