Teaching is delivered by research-active academics from multidisciplinary backgrounds and equips students with applied and critical thinking skills and specialised problem-solving skills in tackling sustainable development issues.
- The opportunity to work with external organisations working on sustainability issues
- Participation in field-based research methods courses
- Immersive interdisciplinary environment with focus on the application of theory and knowledge
- Flexibility of module choice with guidance on suggested pathways
- Applied modules giving opportunities to develop and practice skills
- Tailored study plan accessing wide range of modules across the University