Programme Learning Outcomes for Ph.D. (Digital Arts and Humanities) (NFQ Level 10, Major Award)
On successful completion of this programme students should be able to:
- Have a profound understanding of the field of Digital Humanities or Digital Arts, as well as applications to the field(s) in which their final assessment exercise is situated;
- Present research findings in both traditional scholarly monographs and as digital artefacts;
- Demonstrate the ability to conceive, design, implement and adapt a substantial process of research with scholarly integrity;
- Integrate knowledge, handle complexity and formulate judgments so as to work at the frontiers of knowledge;
- Communicate with their peers, the larger scholarly community and with society in general about their areas of expertise;
- Develop awareness of the career applications in a knowledge-based society of skills learned and projects undertaken.